I think today I'll play Holly Homemaker and bake some cookies for the neighbors. Brad was nice enough to snowblow for me and it's the only way I can repay them!
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Lonely
I'm going on day 8 now of my being all alone while Thomas works in Cali. I'm on my second 1000 piece puzzle now and have watched more movies than I care to admit. The weather is too cold to get outside and do anything (other than shovel) and I have bad tires on the truck so I don't want to be driving all over town. Gah! I was not meant to spend this much by myself. Declan doesn't provide much conversation other than da-da-da-da-da-da. Thank god we leave for MN this week. I'll go from the quiet solitude of my house to the chaos that is the Dahlen house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
COME HOME!!! Oh that's right you are:)))) Just keep blogging... it will help you pass the time
Post a Comment