I was hoping to blog about my fabulous, action-packed weekend but it seems God has decided to punish my sins of over-indulgence and gluttony with a severe head cold. In fact, I've so angered the Gods that not only are my sinuses being punished but Declan's sinuses as well. Let me tell you how much fun it is to take care of a whiny, crabby, sick toddler when you just want to hide under the covers with a box of kleenex all day.
So, you will have to wait to hear about the 2 tornadoes that sandwiched our neighborhood, the anti-war protesters, an angry republican husband, and 4 bottles of wine.
Instead, I am going to start thinking about my obituary because I may have to get started on it. I am pretty sure this cold is going to kill me.
2 comments:
Hang in there girl. I may have had a similar cold. I'm on day 5 and am still dealing with it. I hope yours isn't as bad. For me, the 2nd and 3rd days were the worst.
Been there, done that and it isn't any fun at all. Wish I was there to help out.
Post a Comment