Monday, July 28, 2008

Ponies, Trees & Celine Dion









I've been talking nonstop about all the work we've been doing to the backyard, and today I am finally going to get around to posting some pics. 

This weekend was great! Friday, Thomas took Declan for his first "Daddy & I" fishing excursion. He also got his first pony ride. Sorry Alycia! I stayed home and got some work done and was also able to go for a run without the 25 lb stroller and 30 lb kid. I went a lot further than I usually do! To bad it was 85 degrees outside.  That afternoon our brand new tree's were delivered and planted! Yay for new trees!

Saturday Thomas and I had a date night. My friend Casey was nice enough to babysit the crabby hellion. Not sure she'll ever want to do it again though. We went to the movies and saw "The Dark Knight". I highly recommend it! Even if you're not into "Batman" movies, this one is so good I promise you won't be disappointed! Afterwards we hit up the local italian joint for lot's of pasta, wine and cheesecake.  It was great except for the cheeseball singer they employed to walk around and serenade you while eat with music from various musicals and Celine Dion records.

The weather here is so hot. It's 70 by 7 am. I hate it. Is it almost fall? 

No comments: