To top it off, my dearest husband (whom I'd like to kick in the balls right now) volunteered to head to Idaho for a week. He leaves March 8th. Not sure if I should take it personally or not, but seeing as he's only been home 6 days I am slightly pissed. If I wasn't pregnant I'd book a one-way ticket to Florida where I could spend my time drinking on the beach. Because I could seriously use a stiff cocktail right now.
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Whine & Cheese
I am having one of those days (weeks perhaps?) where I would just like to crawl under the covers and stay there. This pregnancy is zapping me of all energy this week. Not sure why that is because I have been feeling really good. I'm feeling queasy, irritable and cranky on top of it. Not only do I feel crummy, but Declan is being a pill as well. He's got a cold and is teething which makes for one grumpy kid. I am so over the toddler dramatics. Yesterday I just went ahead and gave him the box (yes, the whole box) of girl scout cookies because I couldn't listen to the theatrics any longer. How's that for good parenting? Some days you just don't have the will for battle. I feel like I am having more and more of those days lately. I officially FAIL at parenting this week (and it's only Tuesday!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you? cranky and irritable? with a box of girl scout cookies in the house? I don't believe it for a second.
;)
Hang in there girl. Being preggers with a toddler is definitely challenging! It will get better, I promise!! Let's definitely get together soon. Maybe we can have lunch or something?? Only if your belly is up for it. Otherwise we could do a playgroup!
Post a Comment