| Hey! Let's take a toddler, a preschooler, an unruly dog and go for a hike! |
| Up this hill and into these mountains! |
| I'll even carry the 30 lb toddler some of the way. |
| We'll get some great pics and maybe the kids will even look at the camera at the same time. Or not. |
| They'll probably complain most of the way about how tired they are..... |
| And they'll insist they are strong enough to hold onto the dog leash, which in fact, proves to be false and we'll lose Unlce Brians dog in the wilderness for an hour...... |
| And Eva will stop and smell EVERY wildflower along the way but we'll have fun anyway! |
| I'm OK with that because we have beer and a beautiful campsite. |
| And Uncle Brian who knows how to make fire and cook meat. |
| Look how cute my kids are. |
| And dirty. |
| This is my happy place. On a boat, on the water, in the mountains. With a cocktail. I want to spend the rest of my life here. |
| Kumbaya |
| Lake Dillon |
| I am my mother's daughter. |
| Declan happy |
| Declan mad |
No comments:
Post a Comment