Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Feeling blech!

I don't know what is going on with me lately, but I have zero desire to do.............well, anything. I have no energy and am so, so tired. I don't remember feeling this way at all when I was pregnant with Declan. I feel like I could just lay down and sleep for 20 years. It really sucks. I have also been sick with the longest cold in human history. I think it's because the weather has sucked so bad that I have been trapped inside for 2 months now. This is what I am missing most about Colorado now. It's almost always nice enough out for a daily walk and a daily dose of sunshine, both of which MN winters lack. I'm not sure how I managed to live in this state for 27 years. I am feeling more and more lately like I will never call MN home again. That CO is where it's at!

Declan has been sick as well with the same cold I've got. Good times for all.

Hopefully the light is at the end of the tunnel. My first pre-natal appt is scheduled for Feb. 3rd. So, one way or another I need to be back in CO by then. Not sure how that is going to happen yet as I need someone to drive back with me.

At 10 weeks along, I am officially in maternity pants now. My regular jeans still fit but require a hairband around the button. I decided to just give in to comfort. I splurged on a new pair of designer maternity jeans which are like a slice of heaven on my butt. They fit me perfectly and will be well worth the money spent!

1 comment:

jenmaree said...

Being pregnant and sick stinks. It happened to me a few times. I was exhausted too! I think it's harder this time around because you are having to be a Mommy to another child. It gets better. Just keep those morning sickies away!! I went into pregger pants earlier and wore out a pair of pregger jeans in my 2nd pregnancy. hee hee