Friday, July 29, 2011

July in pics

I'm going to be super adventurous here and get post #2 up. The house is quiet (Shocker!) and I've got a glass of wine. Tom took Declan skating and I had planned on getting housework done but I decided that if Tom gets to play hockey then I get to screw off as well. Here are some pics of some weekends at the lake.

The view from the deck during happy hour. Favorite place in MN!
 
Our little fisherman

Declan and Eva sharing popcorn AND smiling. This almost never happens.

Eva and "Boppa"


Are these geese still working on flying south or are they headed north for yet another winter?  BOO to that!

Eva's goofy face

Again with the goofy faces

An afternoon on the kayaks

My favorite place to be in the summer. On the dock, with a book.

Oreos!

Kaya Maya Mia

4th of July Sparklers



Baby birds in our geraniums

No comments: